This document contains information on how personal data is processed by the x.change Foundation (organizer of TEDxPoznań).
We process personal data in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular in accordance with the requirements of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data (hereinafter the GDP).
– Directly from you
– From the partner / third party cooperating with us, who provided us with your personal data based on your consent
– From official registry sources and entrepreneurs’ databases
The administrator of your data is Fundacja x.change with its registered office in Poznań at Czorsztyńska Street 21/1, registered under REGON number: 380321758, NIP: 7811973763 (hereinafter: Administrator, x.change). The administrator can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Identification data (name and surname, education, age)
– Contact details (e-mail, telephone number)
– Data required for identification for the needs of: volunteering, contract, service, invoice
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, their collection and processing is necessary for registration and purchase of an event ticket, for volunteering, for the conclusion and performance of a pre-subject and partner agreement. Providing the data necessary to issue an invoice is a statutory obligation and results from tax regulations.
Participation in the Event means consent to distribution of the person image of the event participant, by Organizer or at its request, in order to promote the event and/or future events by posting photos and film materials on the TEDxPoznań website, materials and online channels (including You Tube Facebook, G + , Tweeter, Flickr, Instagram) and in all printed promotional materials related to the events.
– Your participation in the events organized by x.change
– Recruitment for volunteering and volunteering
– Cooperation (speakers, partners)
– Conclusion and performance of the contract with x.change (speakers, partners)
– For marketing of x.change products and services
– Your consent
– Contract concluded with you
– Completing the legal obligation
– Implementing a legitimate interest
You have the right to access your data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, and we may transfer it to another data administrator upon your request. You can object processing of your data in order to marketing of x.change products. You can withdraw your consent given to x.change regarding processing of your personal data at any time. All you have to do is send an e-mail to the address email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data by x.change before its withdrawal.
We may share your data with entities cooperating with us and performing tasks on our behalf and on our request. In this case, an agreement is concluded with these entities to ensure the security of your data. We conduct each entrustment or disclosure of personal data in accordance with the requirements of the provisions of the GDPR.
We will store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to perform the service, perform a contract with x.change or an agreement concluded by another entity for your behalf, and after that for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that x.change may raise and what can be raised against x.change.
Personal data processed in order to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill this obligation.
Personal data processed on the basis of consent will be processed until you withdraw your consent.
Personal data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator:
– When the performance of the contract is the basis – until the legitimate interest is fulfilled
– When direct marketing of your products and services is the basis – till the moment of the objection
10.1. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
10.2. The entity that places cookie files on the Website User’s end device and accesses them is the x.change Foundation.
10.3. Cookies are used to: create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
10.4. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
10.5. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
– “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
– cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
– “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
10.6. In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
10.8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by partners cooperating with the operator.
10.9. Service Users have the right to object to the processing of personal data for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by x.change, including in the processing of personal data for profiling purposes.
10.10. More information about cookies is available in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.